TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) – Crystallized elastic material. Mixture of polypropylene with unvulcanized rubber, mainly EPDM (EPDM), sometimes with a thermoplastic elastomer (POE). TPO usually refers to a material containing more than 20% rubber, with a smaller amount of rubber, the composition is referred to as an elasticized polypropylene.
- Operating temperature: -60 / -50 to 100/130 оС.
- Melting point: approx. 167 ° C.
- It has a low coefficient of linear thermal expansion.
- It has very high chemical resistance. Resistant to dilute acids and most alkalis, detergents, oils, polar solvents.
- Highly weather resistant. Resistant to UV radiation, ozone, moisture.
- Well recyclable.
- Automotive parts.
- Instrument panels.
- Mud flaps.
- Rugs and pallets.
- Gaskets. Caps.